Thursday, March 17, 2011

Is it spring yet?

I'm so glad Holly only has girlscouts once a month, this thursday afternoon "run" is exhausting. Rush them out of school so we can get across town to the civic center by 3:30, (all the other girls walk over there from the LCES so she is always a little late), go home and get Jake from the neighbors, go back and pick her up at 4:30, go home and eat a quick, early supper, take Holly back to dance class at 5:30, poke around in the library for a half hour til she's done ( today there was no time for library)
... all this today I did while riding around in Adam's truck, since he took mine back to Michigan til Monday. Whatever is wrong with that thing, it shakes like crazy when you go over 40 mph, and Mabel must be able to feel it, cuz she actually kicked me in the boob today. I thought it was Jake poking me for a second, but I look over and he's staring out the window. Jake really loves bombing around in dad's truck listening to all Adam's cds, we have really intense conversations, today he wanted to know who my boyfriend was haha! (what the heck do they teach these kids in L.C? seems to be all about chasing girls at recess and who is your boy/girl friend.)
         In the midst of all this running around suddenly
 A) at  5:00 one of Adam's friends shows up because Eric called him when I wasn't looking to come over and help him hook up his computer.
B) I have "the neighbor kid who never goes home" hanging around looking like either he wants me to feed him or he wants to come along
C)there's jake dragging his powerwheel down the sidewalk to the neighbor's house when I am wanting him to be in the truck
Tomorrow I will be stuck at home all morning while the truck is getting some kind of "arm" thing on it, which kindof messes up my friday errand day, and then saturday is the baby shower. I hope I don't turn into a hormonal disaster! ( I prolly will, i have terrible hormone issues, to the point where this entire time I could tell when baby was having a huge growth spurt, because it made me physically ill. YUK!)

I don't know where the hell Mabel is ever going to fit into this chaos, pretty glad school will almost be over for the year by the time she gets here. It's like I don't know whether to be glad that time is going by fast, or wish that it would slow down a little so I could treasure it before everything changes. Holly brought home a "family" book she drew pics in at school yesterday. She made all us little stick people, and then there was a tiny midget stick with "Alli" written next to it lol. Awww...she is going to be the best big sister ever, I can't wait!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment