Friday, March 11, 2011

BAD MAMA!

Proof of why I need more sleep: last night jake fell asleep watching tv downstairs in their room downstairs with his clothes on. Well this morning they were all up by 7:30 (so much for sleeping in) so I thought we would get a headstart on my errands, we were out the door by 8:30. Wellllll.....Jake had school the other 2 didn't, went to drop him off at 12:15 after running all over town and realize he was still wearing THE SAME CLOTHES HE WORE TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY! I prolly get the bad mom of the day award. Thank god the "Grandma's house" suitcase was still in the trunk, I had to throw one of eric's shirts on over his t-shirt before got out of the truck. (In my defense, Jake wets the bed a lot, and he usually picks out his own clothes and gets dressed before he comes upstairs because he is embarrassed. He has had three dry nights in a row so I guess I didn't even think about it....) Sheesh, I hope his old-lady teacher didn't notice. 
         Holly and I had a really nice "girls" afternoon, since Eric decided to play at his cousins. Shhhhh, we went to lunch at Red Lobster, but no one tell Adam I went there without him ONE TIME eleven months ago and he still is grouchy about it. She "helped" pick out Mabel's stroller and carseat. Tomorrow night I get an unexpected night off from the kids and what the heck, I don't even have anywhere to be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment