Sunday, February 27, 2011

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle...if my house stays clean for more than 24 hrs, I will definitely consider that miraculous

Holly just left for her big Daisy Scout Father/Daughter luau, she was so cute! Grandpa Timmer took her since dad is at work, I dont know which of them was more excited. She spent the morning going through all the bathroom drawers looking for lipgloss and necklaces, decided what "hair thing" she wanted...it made me think about her going to the Prom some day (I will MAKE her go, because I never went to mine), time goes by too fast~ soon we will be starting all over with Mabel :) So funny that she let me do her hair, because usually she is the kid with hair in her eyes and the dirtiest face you can ever imagine.
Adam is coming home this afternoon, should be interesting  because we have been engaging in a text-msg battle of What to Name the Baby for the last 3 days (actually for the last 7 months, but we're running out of time now so its getting heated.) We are not really going to name her Mabel, but I love how so many people said "awwww, that's such a cute name". Right lol. But you'd never give it to your own kid, I bet! I have suggested at least a hundred different names to him, and tried to compromise to find something we both like, but the other night I found a name that I am completely in love with, and Im not budging! Its been such a pain trying to pick a name that no one else in our giant families already has named their kid, isn't "too close", or someone's dog, etc, or is not number one on the list for the year. (sorry Jake :p) I don't know why it's so difficult, we never had a doubt what to name any of the other kids. Maybe because it will for sure be the last one. (FOR SURE-ahem. Someone in this house is getting something snipped. If I could get my tubes tied while I was still pregnant I would have already done it lol)
          At least if Alliannah Kate Geurden decides she doesnt like her name some day I can say "I wouldn't complain, we WERE going to name you Mabel...."

1 comment:

  1. and as I hit "post" I can hear the sound of Jake and Logan dumping 100 matchbox cars on the kitchen floor. Sigh

    ReplyDelete